- 1 What is the easiest dog breed to take care of?
- 2 What is the best dog you can own?
- 3 What is the friendliest dog ever?
- 4 What is the calmest dog?
- 5 What is the easiest dog to own?
- 6 What are the worst dogs to own?
- 7 What is the most loyal dog?
- 8 What is the meanest breed of dog?
- 9 Which is the most intelligent dog?
- 10 What dog is the cutest?
- 11 What dog breed is quiet and calm?
- 12 What is the most laid back dog?
- 13 Which breed of dog barks the least?
What is the easiest dog breed to take care of?
10 Easy-Maintenance Dog Breeds
- #1: Basenji. This wonderful breed has no “doggy smell,” so combined with his short coat and small size, he goes right to the top of the list.
- #2: Vizsla.
- #3: Whippet.
- #4: Boston Terrier.
- #5: Doberman Pinscher.
- #6: Toy Manchester and Manchester Terrier.
- #7: Pointer.
- #8: German Shorthaired Pointer.
What is the best dog you can own?
These are the 11 best dog breeds, based on factors including health, personality, and overall popularity.
- German Shepherds.
- Golden Retrievers.
- Newfoundland Dog.
- Portuguese Water Dog. POTUS is a big fan.
What is the friendliest dog ever?
The top 20 most friendly dog breeds
- Golden Retriever. It’s safe to say that this breed is one of the most personable breeds around.
- Boston Terrier. These little dogs are easygoing and love to be around people.
- Labrador Retriever.
- Border Collie.
- Irish Setter.
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
What is the calmest dog?
The Best Calm Dog Breeds
- English Bulldogs. It’s easy to write these hefty pups off as lazy, but English Bulldogs welcome the frequent exercise they need in order to stay trim.
- Great Pyrenees.
- French Bulldogs.
- Bichon Frises.
- Scottish Deerhound.
- Golden Retriever.
What is the easiest dog to own?
The 21 Easiest Dog Breeds to Own
- Basset hound. Puppy basset at the beach | imantsu/iStock/Getty Images.
- Beagle. Beagle | Alaskla/iStock/Getty Images.
- Bichon frisé Bichon frise | Eudyptula/iStock/Getty Images.
- Border terrier. Two border terriers | iStock.com/shellhawker.
- Cavalier King Charles spaniel.
What are the worst dogs to own?
These Are the Worst Dog Breeds for First-Time Dog Owners
- Akita. The adorable canines are the most difficult to handle for new pet owners.
- Chow chow. They’re as stubborn as they are fluffy.
- Shar pei. Shar peis need a lot of attention.
- Alaskan malamute.
- Australian cattle dog.
What is the most loyal dog?
Top 10 Most Loyal Dog Breeds
- #8: Yorkshire Terrier.
- #7: Dobermann Pinscher.
- #6: German Shepherd.
- #5: Golden Retriever.
- #4: Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
- #3: Labrador Retriever.
- #2: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
- #1: Xoloitzcuintli.
What is the meanest breed of dog?
The 10 “Meanest” Dog Breeds
- Chow Chow.
- Doberman Pinscher.
- Jack Russell Terrier.
- German Shepherd.
- American Staffordshire/Pit Bull Terrier.
- Siberian Husky.
Which is the most intelligent dog?
Top 10: What are the most intelligent dog breeds?
- German shepherd.
- Golden retriever.
- Doberman pinscher.
- Shetland sheepdog. Shetland sheepdog © iStock.
- Labrador retriever. Labrador retriever © iStock.
- Papillon. Papillon © iStock.
- Rottweiler. Rottweiler © iStock.
- Australian cattle dog. Australian cattle dog © iStock.
What dog is the cutest?
What Are the Cutest Dog Breeds?
- French Bulldog. Short-snouted and bat-eared, it’s no wonder the French Bulldog qualifies to many as a cute small dog breed.
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
- Golden Retriever.
- Bernese Mountain Dog.
- Yorkshire Terrier.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
What dog breed is quiet and calm?
The 15 Quietest Dog Breeds
- Bulldog. They’re typically calm and quiet.
- Bernese mountain dog. They only bark if there’s a reason.
- Cavalier King Charles spaniel. They’re thankfully not yippy dogs.
- French bulldog. They’re pretty chill little dogs.
- Scottish deerhound.
- Soft-coated wheaten terrier.
What is the most laid back dog?
These Are the Most Easygoing Dog Breeds You Can Own
- Bernese mountain dog. They’re gentle and calm.
- Bulldog. They love their owners.
- Bullmastiff. This big dog is happy in a house or even an apartment.
- Chinese crested dog.
- Clumber spaniel.
- French bulldog.
- Glen of Imaal terrier.
Which breed of dog barks the least?
10 Dog Breeds That Bark The Least!
- 9 – RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK.
- 7 – CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL.
- 6 – GREYHOUND.
- 5 – GREAT DANE.
- 4 – CHINESE SHAR PEI.
- 3 – JAPANESE CHIN.
- 2 – PUG.
- 1 – BASENJI. The Basenji or Africa’s “Barkless Dog” is a unique breed and contender for the title of oldest AKC breed.