- 1 What is the safest dog for a family?
- 2 What are the top 10 worst family dogs?
- 3 What is the best dog for a house pet?
- 4 What is the smartest dog breed?
- 5 What is the dumbest dog?
- 6 What are the worst dogs to own?
- 7 What is the best behaved dog breed?
- 8 What is the number one house dog?
- 9 What is the weirdest dog mix?
- 10 What is the cleanest house dog?
- 11 Who is the most famous dog?
- 12 What is the rarest dog on earth?
- 13 What is the most expensive dog?
What is the safest dog for a family?
5 Safest Dog Breeds
- Labrador Retriever. Loveable labs bring joy to children everywhere.
- Golden Retriever. The unparalleled playfulness of the Golden Retriever is a big plus.
- Irish Setter. Irish Setters thrive on companionship rather than solitude.
- Border Collie.
What are the top 10 worst family dogs?
Worst Dog Breeds for Families
- Chihuahuas. Although they might be good for parents with teenagers, or families that live in small apartments, Chihuahuas are definitely not good dogs for families with small kids.
- American Pitbulls.
- Alaskan Malamutes.
- Siberian Huskies.
- Chinese Shar-Peis.
What is the best dog for a house pet?
Just about any breed can be a good house dog – but which one you choose would depend largely on several factors. 30 Breeds That Are Good House Dogs
- Labrador Retriever.
- German Shepherd.
- Siberian Husky.
- Great Dane.
- Miniature Schnauzer.
- Shih Tzu.
- Miniature American Shepherd.
What is the smartest dog breed?
Check out the top ten smartest dog breeds.
- Border Collie. Smart, Energetic Dog: This breed is notably known for being high-energy herding dogs.
- Poodle. A Friendly, Active Breed: A Poodle is one of the smartest dog breeds.
- German Shepherd Dog.
- Golden Retriever.
- Doberman Pinscher.
- Shetland Sheepdog.
- Labrador Retriever.
What is the dumbest dog?
The 10 Dumbest Dog Breeds and Why They’ve Been Characterized as “Dumb”
- Afghan Hound. The Afghan Hound is the “dumbest” dog.
- Basenji. Basenjis also make the list of dumbest dog breeds.
- Bulldog. Bulldogs are known for their stubbornness.
- Chow Chow. Chow Chows can also be difficult to train.
What are the worst dogs to own?
These Are the Worst Dog Breeds for First-Time Dog Owners
- Akita. The adorable canines are the most difficult to handle for new pet owners.
- Chow chow. They’re as stubborn as they are fluffy.
- Shar pei. Shar peis need a lot of attention.
- Alaskan malamute.
- Australian cattle dog.
What is the best behaved dog breed?
Some of the most well-behaved dog breeds include:
- Irish Setters.
- Labrador Retrievers.
- Border Collies.
- Newfoundland dogs.
- St. Bernard.
What is the number one house dog?
1. Labrador Retriever. The Labrador Retriever is the most popular dog in the United States for a reason. The breed is friendly, patient, and trainable.
What is the weirdest dog mix?
Ten Cute and Weird Dog Crosses
- Bospin (Boston Terrier x Miniature Pinscher)
- Pithuahua (Pit Bull x Chihuahua)
- Beabull (Beagle x Bulldog)
- Morkie (Maltese x Yorkshire Terrier)
- Daniff (Great Dane x Mastiff)
- Puginese (Pug x Pekingese)
- Schweenie (Shih Tzu x Dachshund)
- Chizer (Chihuahua x Miniature Schnauzer)
What is the cleanest house dog?
The Cleanest Dog Breeds You Can Own
- Bichon frise. Let a groomer do the work.
- Dalmatian. Their short coat is easy to maintain.
- German pinscher. They have minimal grooming needs.
- Pharaoh hound. Their coat is easy to maintain.
- Maltese. Just take them to a groomer, and you’ll be fine.
Who is the most famous dog?
9 of the most famous dogs of all time
- Marley, Marley & Me. Moviestore/Shutterstock.
- Beethoven, Beethoven. Snap/Shutterstock.
- Slinky, Toy Story. Moviestore/Shutterstock.
- Lady, Lady and The Tramp.
- Toto, The Wizard of Oz.
- Babe: Pig in The City.
- Copper, Fox and The Hound.
- Lassie, Lassie Come Home.
What is the rarest dog on earth?
5 of the World’s Rarest Dog Breeds
- Norwegian Lundehund. Dating back to the Ice Age, the Norwegian Lundehund is recognised as one of the rarest dogs on the planet due to its unique characteristics which aren’t shared by any other breed.
- Lagotto Romagnolo.
What is the most expensive dog?
Top-10 Most Expensive Dogs
- Dogo Argentino – $8,000.
- Canadian Eskimo Dog – $8,750.
- Rottweiler – $9,000.
- Azawakh – $9,500.
- Tibetan Mastiff – $10,000.
- Chow Chow – $11,000.
- Löwchen – $12,000.
- Samoyed – $14,000. Coming in at the #1 overall spot for the most expensive dog in the world is the Samoyed originating from Siberia.