- 1 What does the dog do in fallout shelter?
- 2 What is stranger chance pet in fallout shelter?
- 3 What does Turkish Van Do in fallout shelter?
- 4 What does the Vault Tec parrot do?
- 5 What’s the highest level a dweller can get?
- 6 What does +1 child specials mean in fallout shelter?
- 7 Do pets deal damage in fallout shelter?
- 8 How do you get free pet carriers in fallout shelter?
- 9 What does +2 child specials mean fallout shelter?
- 10 Do vault dwellers heal over time?
- 11 How do you win fallout shelter?
What does the dog do in fallout shelter?
Cats and dogs can now be purchased or earned through vault objectives to enhance the lives of dwellers. When assigned to a dweller a dog or cat can do everything from speed up healing, increase health or help them gather more coins and loot in the Wastelands.
What is stranger chance pet in fallout shelter?
Let the Mysterious Stranger stand out from your Dwellers. Choose more colorful outfits for Dwellers. This pet can get you a higher chance of him spawning, a 7.5% chance to be exact. Players have noticed that whenever a specific music plays, he spawns.
What does Turkish Van Do in fallout shelter?
To start: Turkish Van is a cat that give a +1 special to childs, Pumpkin is the legendary version and give +2.
What does the Vault Tec parrot do?
It can make getting those sweet lunchboxes, Handys, and carries from objectives so much easier. Objective to collect a resource? Throw the pet in a room for that resource to double or triple how much collecting from that room counts.
What’s the highest level a dweller can get?
3 Answers. Your dwellers can level up until Level 50. Each level of your dweller will increase their health points.
What does +1 child specials mean in fallout shelter?
You give them to the girl before they make babies and the baby will have +1 in each special.
Do pets deal damage in fallout shelter?
Pets do not do any damage. It is just an animation so they have something to do in fights.
How do you get free pet carriers in fallout shelter?
Pets can be purchased in Pet Carriers in the in-game Store, or acquired rarely in Lunchboxes and Objectives. A free pet is given the first time you have a Vault get to 15 Dwellers (only once per game).
What does +2 child specials mean fallout shelter?
5y. Yes, you equip it on a pregnant woman. When she gives birth, each SPECIAL stat on the child will start +2 higher. 2.
Do vault dwellers heal over time?
Solution: Your dwellers will recover over time (health and radiation) if you have enough food and water and if they are currently in the vault. If you lack food, your dwellers will lose health slowly. If you lack clean water, your dwellers will get irradiated slowly.
How do you win fallout shelter?
Fallout Shelter: Tips, tricks, and strategy to keep your dwellers free of radiation
- Plan ahead.
- Know your dwellers.
- Combine and upgrade rooms to your advantage.
- Don’t expand until you upgrade (no early baby-making!)
- Use the clipboard to best fill out your rooms.
- Use high-level outfits to supplement your dwellers’ skills.